Saturday, November 12, 2016

Adios



No more picc line.
 We will not miss you stupid line!
I feel like the picc line was a pain from the start more than a help. Trying to put it in, it took them two tries because they couldn't get it in. Jeff and I had to wait outside in the hall for over 2 hours while they did it. We didn't get back to our room until 2 am. That was a long night. I am sure several people laughed at us as they walked by when we had both fallen asleep in the hall chairs. Once they did get it in, it sure looked better but it constantly had air in line so it beeped all the time. Then, it had wiggled it's way too far in the baby's heart so they had to go back in and pull it back out a little.... I'm grateful for it's benefit but I am even more grateful that we got it out only after a couple days! 
Now onto the next feat!

No comments:

Post a Comment