Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Champ

The champion baby rocked today's feeding world by eating 44 of 50 ml's at noon and 39 of 50 at nine. What a rock star! his nine o'clock feeding was mostly breast feeding too! I've never been so proud of a kiddo. Now I'm hoping that it knocks him out for a few hours of the night (as I stay up writing and watching tv.... Poor choices by Mom haha). This morning was rough after he kept waking himself up from congestion or trying to poop. Iron supplements are waging a war on his insides haha. 
On the other hand... Note the tubeless face. TWO DAYS IN A ROW he has pulled his feeding tube out. The stinker. 

Ha ha suckers
Then you tell him it has to be put back in......

The poop struggle
The after poop face. He is such a goober! He pulls this face everytime!


The charmer ;)




1 comment:

  1. He is so cute, Katie! I love reading your updates, and I'm glad he is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete