Jeff made it!
YAY
Poor guy hadn't seen the baby in weeks and finally for Thanksgiving he was well enough to make it in and plus, BONUS, he had 5 days off. It was so nice to have an extra body in the room. He was pretty busy with school work most of the time but he was so helpful with the baby. I am pretty sure the baby likes when he feeds him more than me. Not cool.
For good time's sake Jeff got to change his first diaper in 15 years. Holy moly was this a treat. I still chuckle when I think about it.
I convinced Jeff that changing the baby on his lap was way easier and he should just do it that way. So he proceeds to slowly work on changing the diaper and first thing Easton does is pee all over hahaha. Jeff didn't know what to do so he just used his finger and held his tinkler down 😂 BAHAHA . Not the most practical way but it did the trick he said.
I could not get enough of these sweet moments.
Now to the good part....
I LOVE FOOD. I have HATED the hospital food here. It is way over priced and just all around awful so having this food made for us was the highlight of my week. It was so good. I think I ate it 4 times that day. Thank you Racquel!
Jeff has been eating left overs for days.....
This will definitely be a Thanksgiving we will always remember.
It is so hard not to fall asleep when you have your own heater.





No comments:
Post a Comment