Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Happiest Birthday to Jeffrey McClain Thompson
24

 Pretty sure I win the worst wife award. I feel like such a loser not being able to do anything for Jeff's birthday. I can only justify spoiling Jeff twice a year that he allows and I BLEW it.
EITHER WAY
I hope he had a great day of aging.
We are so lucky to have Jeff as a husband, Dad, and furry Father. For his birthday he got his kindle, a few books, and a lot of love. His mom made him Navajo tacos and ice cream cake. I stayed up till 12 and wished him happy birthday. That's as much as I could muster lol.
He has been such a blessing, he is patient, hilarious, kind, forgiving, and all around amazing{which is an understatement}.  He will get his birthday made up for and we will pull off our original plans..... he just doesn't know when yet ;)

Happy Birthday Bear, I love you more than words can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment