I got my pup back!
Yesterday we decided to bust out of the hospital and go home.
Just kidding, they told us to get the heck out, but it sounds cooler if we left AMA, right?
Every doctor I saw said something different but the one we saw yesterday said we could leave so we ran with it lol.
Of course the day we leave I feel like total garbage: I woke up congested and phlegmy and my stomach was not having anything, but it wasn't going to keep me from my bed and my lonely boy.
I'm sure Jeff was thinking, "shoot, now I have to feed her..." ha ha! But I'm grateful he doesn't have to commute to Anchorage and sleep on the crappy ( he says he slept great but whatever) side couch. It's sort of unsettling knowing that I have to be keenly aware of myself and make the decisions of when I have to go in or not. On the other hand it is quite nice not have to be poked every morning at 4 am and stay up till 12 to wait for drugs. I probably looked like such a bum cause I would sleep in till 9 every morning but can they blame me?! (nursing mental note: let them sleep and don't complain about it lol) It was a lot less stressful knowing that if anything happened I just pushed a button and they would just hook me up right there, no ambulance rides or re-checking in, a lot less inconveniencing. But I'm hoping that getting to go home is a good sign that we are back to the un-exciting part of bed rest. A week and a half until our goal date- so close!
For some odd reason I feel like I should place money on being sent back in within a week, just knowing how my luck goes.... I'm still constantly contracting but nothing too exciting. Maybe if I just don't call they won't make me go in lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment