Monday, October 3, 2016

Bed Rest Day 4

Honestly surprised we are at day 4: I'm not saying it has been easy but googling and pinterest-ing what to do while on bed rest has taken up quite a bit of time! 
Luckily this weekend was conference weekend so that probably made it a lot more pleasurable. 
Can every day be conference?

Baby is still wiggling around and kicking my organs. Grateful for that. Still contracting as always. Now that I know what I am/was supposed to be feeling it's kind of obnoxious. Do I worry about this one? Do I count it? Is the baby just rolling? Please don't be a contraction: I don't want to be on bed rest anymore. haha. I'm sure Jeff would love me off of it too. Poor guy has the crap that has been going around the entire family/valley and it has hit him hard. But here he is, taking care of me. Not even a sick me. Just a fat, lazy, pregnant, me. It is beyond frustrating not being able to reciprocate the service he has been giving me. He's exhausted. I'm praying this sickness kicks out of his system quick. He deserves it. 

This poor dog is going to be so DONE with me by the end of this thing. He just wants to go out and play so bad! Jeff has been sick, I can't move, and he has been just laying around our room and let out to potty. I need to find a good play date for this boy, he deserves it. Any time I get up (IF I do), he is right there to make sure I make it back to bed and then he cuddles hard. 
Shower? He's there.  Potty? He's there.  Just sitting for the 18 billionth time? He's there. 
Grateful for my furry companion. 

How we roll: recliner, pillows, cat shirt, mouse pad and keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment