Thursday, October 6, 2016

Baby Bumpdate | week 28.5

I have somehow managed to defy the law of dilation. Go me!
Cervix check today: dilated to a 1! Beats 2! But he thinks I'm at about 70% effaced now. Again, win some you lose some.

Dr. Fitz is feeling good about how the dam is holding up and says the dilation being about a 1 is buying us some time. Woot! Jeff is feeling so much better after going in: I think I saw a hair of his grow back in.

We still have mandatory bed rest which after today's appointment I've realized I need to have more gratitude for. It's working at keeping my contractions at a minimum and keeping that baby from pounding out the cervix even more. We essentially are fighting against gravity and back pain. We may be losing but we are putting up a heck of a fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment