Sunday, August 14, 2016
Baby Bumpdate | week 21
I have been feeling a lot better lately. I still have to eat constantly not to be sick (working on it) but I've had a lot more energy. Me and Kenai have been going on walks every night to wind down and help us sleep better. It's getting more and more real, now that I have been feeling the baby move a whole lot more and the weight of my stomach is starting to be more prominent. I've also realized my stomach muscles are essentially non-existent. Ha ha. I tried hitting a volleyball and that was the saddest most painful thing I've done in months! Bending over is getting more uncomfortable- (Jeff may have to learn how to shave my legs soon). Welp, 21 down, 19 to go. Come on Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment