This boy, he loves me....
Week 16 and still sick and tired.
What else is new?
Not much.
We may or may not know the gender ;) but we're trying to savor it a little before we spill all the beans and it blows up on Facebook. I'm enjoying the peace and quiet with our "Wiggles" as my parents call the baby. I've gained a few .... okay 2 pounds..... finally but I'm sure I will blow up soon if we can get this nausea under control. We did some labs yesterday and of course they told me I am malnourished and had a low potassium. Thus palpitations. Man, this baby thing is a killer. Quite literally. haha.
Cheers to another paycheck hopefully coming through so we can get some foods to get me back to par so my doctor... and my boss... stop threatening me!


No comments:
Post a Comment