Sunday, May 29, 2016

Baby Bumpdate | Week 10

Better late than never to start these! 
(ignore the haggard hair, it rained today and this was post nap haha)
How Far Along?  10 weeks, 2 days! Weight Gain: Zero. ZILCH. I wish I was gaining so Jeff would leave me alone about starving the baby, but nothing ever sounds good! I base my weight gain slash bump progress by my hip bones and if I lay down, I have yet to pass them. Usually later in the evening though I stick out a bit when I'm standing, even post poop! I really do still try to suck it in!
Maternity Clothes? Nope. But my other clothes fit better now!  I found some sweet maternity shorts at Wal-Mart last week and decided why not, they aren't too crazy big and I tried them on and they were HUGE. DANG IT. Comfy stretchy pants will have to wait I guess. Sleep? Killing it. Me and Kenai sleep in until 9 everyday and love it.  Best moment this week? Going camping with the family and not getting sick!   Weird pregnancy moment? I've realized that I'm getting the pregnancy nose, and it is NOT helping my morning sickness!  I've also heard I'm abnormally crabby but WHAT DO THEY KNOW?!  Food Cravings: Depends on the day, it changes daily but otterpops are what get me through the day. Anything making you queasy? Thinking about or seeing ANY food! I've essentially been an all day sickness person since the beginning of week 6. Yay. Go me. If I get up in the mornings though and find things to eat all day I tend to do better but sometimes nothing helps.  Gender? Jeff is still telling me it's a boy but I'm hoping it's a girl. I catch myself saying "He" all the time when referring to the baby in the future and I back track and say " No! It's a girl!" Haha. Must just be habit from talking about the boys (nephews) What I'm looking forward to: having an actual appointment and seeing the baby! {Praying that everything is normal and on track}. Oh, and  NOT FEELING SICK ANYMORE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment