Saturday, January 9, 2016

What is this white stuff?


 Pup's first time in the snow today! He was in heaavvveeennnn. I'm sad I missed the initial response (photoshoot), but it was so fun to see him having so much fun. We went on a little hike and he was running back and forth back and forth back and forth the whole time! 
I think I've decided he is more of a winter dog than a summer dog---If it was the summer and we did the same hike he would be finding any bush he could to hide under.



 Those prints are the cutest.




 Cue snowball to the face. He loves when you throw a snowball at him so he can eat it lol.





 Probably one of my favorite things hiking with the pup is that he NEVER goes out of site. He always makes sure you're following behind. He comes running back as fast as he can or sits and waits for you to catch up if you're a little slow.





 So so pretty!

 fail. 


 The weather was seriously spectacular. It was warm enough you didn't need a jacket and the cloud coverage made the best lighting ever. Apparently everyone else in town agreed because they were all there too! I've never seen so many people on Mt.Graham!



 This would be Jeff sneakily chucking  a snowball at me. So suave.






always.



The after math. He CRASHED. So comfy lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment