Me all day:
4:14, casual conversation with Amber on Facebook. Working on homework assignments and studying. 4:15 scrambling around trying to find yellow skirt and a shirt that may match.... hopefully. Trying to decide if there is a way to save my hair from the awful ponytail it was currently in. I was literally in trucker mode downstairs- ponytail, tshirt, jeans, no makeup, blemishes all over, eating mc-d's. Classy. 4:18
4:14, casual conversation with Amber on Facebook. Working on homework assignments and studying. 4:15 scrambling around trying to find yellow skirt and a shirt that may match.... hopefully. Trying to decide if there is a way to save my hair from the awful ponytail it was currently in. I was literally in trucker mode downstairs- ponytail, tshirt, jeans, no makeup, blemishes all over, eating mc-d's. Classy. 4:18
I threw on my crocs, my carhart, grabbed all my makeup, some bobby pins, and drove over to Amber's.
This is what happens in the spur of the moment with photographers that are needy for artistic shots lol.
My toes froze but it was fun!
Thanks for making me feel pretty again Amber! You're a gem.












Awe, you're welcome! But I'm not needy...just excited about the snow and the fog!! Thanks for being willing. That description was awesome! Ha ha I wish I could have seen you running around!
ReplyDeleteAwe, you're welcome! But I'm not needy...just excited about the snow and the fog!! Thanks for being willing. That description was awesome! Ha ha I wish I could have seen you running around!
ReplyDelete