Breaking is an over statement.
There is no beginning or end to a break.
I am behind over a month on pictures, we're barely sending out Christmas gifts, we are still cleaning and moving {it's become a 3 week process I'm afraid}. Oh yeah, SURPRISE! WE MOVED!
I am so stinking depressed we have had to move: after crunching a few numbers we realized we don't have the funds to support ourselves in our house next semester. I was so hopeful we would be able to make it till the summer. I was really looking forward to Christmas, and birthdays, and so many other things in that house. But alas, all good things must come to an end. Sooner or later. Bummer it had to come sooner. So, before school even ended we started our process of moving out. It is still on going but so many things have been coming up that have been putting me behind on all the things I need to get done. Granted I probably shouldn't have built a gingerbread village tonight instead of working on sessions, but you can only stare at a screen for so long. A lot of the time I open up a session to work on it I get so disinterested in it because it wasn't how I wanted it to go or I have newer ones that I'm excited to do but people pay you know. Gotta please the people. Yuck.
I feel so guilty and bad that I am so behind on my work but finals week was a KILLER! I really needed to do well to keep myself a float. Luckily I got a 100% on my pharm exit ( STUPID) and an 88% on my micro final. I'm still alive! 4th and final block here I come!
Luckily, Jeff has been such a trooper lately. He's been cleaning, packing, cooking, loading, unloading, reflecting, and so many other things that make my life a little easier so I could hit the books, and pictures hard.
He has become quite the pro and handling the reflector for my sessions, they really have made a huge difference in some of my images. I'm thinking he's coming around to the Katie Thompson Photography duo idea ;).... I will let you know if it sticks. Ha!
{such a cutie}
{ But seriously though, look at his reflecting job, it made this image SO much better}
I honestly cannot believe Christmas is next week. This semester literally FLEW by. We barely got our tree up a few days ago and they boys helped me with the lights today. JUST IN TIME TO TAKE IT DOWN! Maybe I can bribe them to help again. lol.
Only one more week!




No comments:
Post a Comment