Saturday, July 11, 2015

Date Night

Yesterday we decided we should go on a date. After much debate of " I don't know, what do you want to do? YOU CHOOSE! ", we decided to go on a picnic. I thought that this was going to be a quick and easy, drive down the ocean, throw down a blanket and eat a sandwich but after driving over an hour and a half I was just about ready to eat our sandwiches at home in bed. The one spot to get to the "beach" was a death trap and we didn't feel like dumping dirt in our shoes so we headed to somewhere (wherever that was going to be) else. Finally, Jeff decided to stop off at a park and it couldn't have been a better place. There was plenty of grass. No people ( it was about 10:30 by this time lol). Great view. 
Perfect.
After being lazy at the park and enjoying our sandwiches, strawberries, and cheesecake- we were about done for the night. We agreed on more stop out on Big Lake and it was amazing. The sun was just setting and it couldn't have been better timing. Surprisingly the water was SUPER warm. I was totally ready to hop in. 
I love date night.


They were REALLY good.




 Some kind of big rat. i dont know. ha






No comments:

Post a Comment