It has been a week.
Spent way too much money. Worked way too much. Moved twice/maybe three times. Exercised once.
I'm tired.
Now that I'm starting to get sick ( no high temperature, but I can feel it) maybe I will slow down and get some rest. We've been up late partying and up early working.
We just moved into what I call the #lovehut. It's Poppa T's RV out in his back yard but it has been just enough space and distance for us that we really enjoy it. I was worried it would be freezing at nights or way too hot during the day. Luckily, we can just plug it straight into the house and it runs off of electricity. Me, being the native Arizonan, opened up the windows in our "room" to listen to and smell the rain from last night. Me, being the native Arizonan, forgot how cold it gets in the morning and nearly froze to death. Jeff stole all the warm covers but he made up for it and pulled me in close to warm me up. I really enjoy when he surprises me like that. We are not the cuddly type when it comes to sleep but I really like to savor those moments.
This week I took the plunge. I've been wanting one for weeks. I have been telling Jeff for months before we got here that the second I get my first pay check I was going to get one of these to take on our adventures. After getting permission I went to Anchorage with Momma R and the girls for a shopping trip. Pure terrifying joy with my first #GoProSelfie. It has been two days and I haven't touched it once. Haha. Like I said, busy. Maybe after this rain clears up we will go on a kayaking trip. Those are my favorite. But hey it's waterproof, maybe we won't wait. It's Alaska!
Cheers to hopefully getting some sleep and more snuggles.


No comments:
Post a Comment