A very merry 8 months to the love of my life!
8 things i have learned about Jeffrey:
1) he hates when i eat any type of noodles. (i'm too noisy? haha)
2) He is the most baby starving person but is so freaking adorable.
3) He doesn't know what an obtuse triangle is, but he does know its the strongest shape.
4) MOST PEACEFUL SLEEPER EVER. till he elbows me in the head.
5) He loves the food to come see me at clinicals!
6) He loves to read all and any governmental or prophetic books.
7) He is way into airsoft.
8) He is the most understanding and best husband on the planet. He does my laundry, the dishes, cleans the room. Things that all wives should be ashamed to see their husband doing way more often than they do. But I love it.
I wouldn't trade you for the world. I adore you for always having my back and constantly being by my side. You're the favorite part of my day, even though I look like I want to punch you in the face for waking me up - Always wake me up.
All the Love I have,
Your bear Wife
I wouldn't trade you for the world. I adore you for always having my back and constantly being by my side. You're the favorite part of my day, even though I look like I want to punch you in the face for waking me up - Always wake me up.
All the Love I have,
Your bear Wife





No comments:
Post a Comment