Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Thompson Family Goals for 2018

In no particular order, here are what Jeff and I have decided are our family goals for 2018.
1. Save 
Me in particular needs to be better about saving money and saying no to things we don't need.

2. Eat better, eat out less.
I feel like at the end of this year all we have done is eat junk and mac' n cheese. I haven't gone grocery shopping for WEEKS. I need to be better about fueling our family. Especially Easton. 

3. Stay off our phones. 
Especially when we are with each other. This has become an awful habit to fill our hand time and I feel like we need to be a lot more present. 

4. Exercise
Now I have no excuse! Jeff got me a sweet bike to take Easton on rides and pup can come too. I have started doing lunges at work when I am being a little stagnant. It keeps me awake. 

5. Journal
Jeff and I both want to be better about journaling. I try to keep up my blog but I want something in print. Something that will out last the internet. I have a few projects in mind but they will take a lot of time so heaven help me with the motivation to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment