Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas party animals! We have had such a fun time with my parents here. Even though dad has the flu, poor guy. I probably gave it to him. It has been so nice to have people to watch the baby while I work the three of the five days they are here! Dang it! When I wasn't working though we had such a fun time ice skating Saturday afternoon, going and playing games, and being baby free! (Thanks for sleeping through it all baby!) Then on Christmas eve enjoying church as a whole family ( that is a first after a LONG time), playing more games, baby free (thanks for sleeping again baby! ha ha!) setting up Christmas, acting like a child in my jammies, putting together Easton's big Santa gift, and going to bed rather early. I was shunned to bed so Jeff could play Santa on me the rest of the night. So I honestly and sincerely had no idea what I was getting. It was really hard to go to sleep! I always get the Christmas morning ants in my pants that makes me toss and turn all night lol. It didn't help though that Easton was up constantly. He has been sleeping so poorly lately. Poor baby :( 
Christmas morning was such a surprise! It was SOOO fun to get Easton out of bed, lounge in our bed and let him open up his stocking. He loved his puppets from Santa, got new socks, and LOTS of candy. I think his most favorite though was the orange ha ha! 
Jeff finally let us all go out and man o man, that boy is the best Santa Ever~!!!!!!!!!!! Easton was hungry and plus I didn't want him grouchy so he got to eat a muffin while Mom got to be a kid. HE GOT ME A FRIGGIN BIKE!!! SANTA GOT ME A HOT RED BIKE!!!!!!! Like for real, are you kidding me?! Jeff killed it! He also got me a trailer to go with the bike, a beautiful full length mirror, Tom sandals ( so cute), and a piano dolly, how did he know I wanted a piano dolly!
Jeff made my Christmas to him look like a chump lol
He got a TV,  basketball tickets, 6th floor museum tickets, and holocaust museum tickets. 
Easton was spoiled rotten and got a cozy coup dinosaur from Santa! He LOVED it! He sang all over the house. lol. Dad (Jeff) got him a bouncy ball pit, he got a crayola drawing toy ( which I have been using more than anyone else ha ha!), 
Mom and Dad had Christmas morning at our house where they opened their " Santa gifts".

After we demolished our AMAZING Christmas gifts, Mom and Dad went to Jill and Nathaniel's while we put the baby down for a nap, set up the TV, and got ready. Easton took a power nap and we headed to the Chapin household. 
We exchanged gifts, "Santa" forgot something at our house and so it got delivered to Jill and Nathaniel's house. Jeff got an Xbox! I am going to kick his butt at NBA every day. lol.
THE LAST GIFT OF CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
Jill and Dad got me a piano! What the! So surprised. I think I was mostly in shock, denial, angry, and all the in between. What am I going to do with a piano!? Now that the realty has set in, me and Jill get to go pick out a cute chair to go with it, wait for it to acclimate and get it tuned. I am really excited to start playing again. And Jeff even said he would learn to tickle the ivories a little! I think it will really add a spirit to our home. It is a beautiful piano! They got it from a music teacher for only $125. 

We had such an amazing Christmas. Being in our own home, getting to decorate the fire place, hang our stockings with care, see the excitement and joy on Easton's face, be closer together, and really enjoy the holiday spirit, even as busy as we are. It has been a WONDERFUL and probably my most favorite Christmas of my life. And that is saying a lot. 
Merry Christmas!










And to all a goodnight!
Christmas Morning!
























No comments:

Post a Comment