Officially home from Arizona and I am BEAT. Easton and I flew to AZ on the 29 and stayed through the 6th! It was so nice to be home! Even though I got hit with the WORSE cold/strep/flu or whatever it was literally the second we got there. Sunday was by far the worst of it. I was MISERABLE. But lucky for me, I had my mom to take care of me and my dad to let me take his spot in their bed. Easton had so much fun playing with Summer and the boys and I loved being with all my family. Thursday we helped Jennifer all day get her booth and videos together for the Pamper Me Ladies Night Out and went to the annual Safford PD Christmas Party. I finally got to take the boys out on a date Friday night to see Coco and it was SO good! I thought it was so well made and loved the music. SOOO much better than the Book of Life. I love those goobers.
Saturday while Mom and Dad were at the temple we went to the Safford light parade ( or should I say lame parade) with Khrisandra. Sunday the monster of an illness hit me like a sack of bricks to the face and I was just trying to survive the day to be honest. haha.
Grandpa finally took Easton to the airport on Tuesday and he had a BLAST. He loved crawling all over the hangar floor, usually he hates when I put him down, but he SCREAMED when I picked him up. He was in baby heaven! Planes ( his favorite) wide open spaces, with grease and dirt.
Thank you Grandpa!
Now we're home after a long day of traveling and we're so excited to see grandpa and grandma in a couple weeks for Christmas!
Also, happy 13th months to my baby boy!
Waving to all the planes!
Who is this kid? He lounged in every high chair 😂
Loved all of the sun!
Played peek a boo at Trelvas and played with tractors!
Who does he look like now?
Have you seen a dirtier boy? lol He was so happy!
Also, we found our wedding cake. 3 years later! Whoops! I swear it wasn't in the freezer when we went to look at year one. ha ha! So in honor of finding it. Me and mom cut it. She did most of the work any way. She deserved it :) I was scared to try it since we had a full day of traveling a head of us but it wasn't too bad!
Waving to all the planes!
Who is this kid? He lounged in every high chair 😂
Loved all of the sun!
Played peek a boo at Trelvas and played with tractors!
Have you seen a dirtier boy? lol He was so happy!
Also, we found our wedding cake. 3 years later! Whoops! I swear it wasn't in the freezer when we went to look at year one. ha ha! So in honor of finding it. Me and mom cut it. She did most of the work any way. She deserved it :) I was scared to try it since we had a full day of traveling a head of us but it wasn't too bad!
Last stop before we boarded the plane was Joe's Farm Grill!



























No comments:
Post a Comment