Monday, October 16, 2017

Dreaded Gomboo 2017

Easton woke up yesterday coughing like a dog and having a runny nose. Poor boy was miserable all day. Being Sunday and thinking it may get better by today. we just did our best to make him comfortable but he woke up just as crummy today. So after getting home from work and taking a short nap. We went to the pediatrician Dr Reyes ( he’s the bomb) and got the crappy cold/ croup. Easton held all of his coughs in so he wasn’t able to really say YES, CROUP. But he had several kiddos already there today with it. So he just told us to listen and give him a call. I know what croup is and sounds like, but I guess I was just not confident in saying that’s what I heard slash denial. Haha. Poor baby. Steroids sent in for Dada to pick up later. Pedialyte, popsicles, Tylenol, and lots of snuggles. Thanks for knocking him out Aunt Jill.

The only place he wouldn't scream and could breathe a little bit better.











No comments:

Post a Comment