The other night we were headed to bed and a while letting Kenai in, Jeff let a gecko in with him.
Commence the Panic.
π
It took us a good hour and a half, flipping our living room upside down, and Jeff teaching me the proper way to smash something with a broom, to get that sucker out. Heaven knows we would NOT have slept knowing he was running around. I tried justifying it by saying it would eat the spiders and bugs but I don't think it made anyone feel better. lol.
Another funny thing Jeff did this week was think that a tub of borrowed aloe vera for Easton's sunburn was jello and took a nice big bite of it ππππ " ugh! that's not Jello!!!"
Easton and I officially have our routine for before going to work, I get ready, we make dinner, eat, and then he brushes his teeth with me before prayers and heading out the door. It is so funny and cute that he won't do it any other time if you hand a toothbrush to him. Love that chubby boy!





No comments:
Post a Comment