Sunday, August 6, 2017

Cheers to 3 Years!

Happy Anniversary!
We spent our day at doctor appointments, lunch at the Cotton Gin Cafe in prosper, and mini golfing at top golf in Dallas. 
Blessed to be us because it was raining so they gave it to us for free! Jokes on them, we wanted it to be raining so it wasn't too hot! 
It was major fun, especially cause I kicked Jeff's booty. He has been talking smack for weeks! 
Thanks to Jill for watching Easton while we get out for a bit. We ended the night with drive through taco's and eating them out on the trampoline in Jill's backyard. 
3 years down. Love you Jeff Thompson!

 Shh, mom.



He is getting so big! ^^^ I won't lie though, being able to sit him down is GREAT.





 Turns out, after a recount, I won by 4, not 2! ha!
 Nailing the impromptu family picture....






No comments:

Post a Comment