Easton's first word: Dada.
Luckily for me, he got all his good looks from me so at least I have that win. ( however Jeff is pretty cute) Those two have grown so much closer together over the last couple of weeks. If you ask me, Easton is starting to prefer his dadadadada but jeff will say otherwise. They hang out, laugh, and play all day.
Yesterday we had the opportunity to go do initiatories at the temple, I am a nice wife and didn't make Jeff take selfies but it was so nice to get out just the two of us. Jeff thought it was the coolest temple ever haha. Thanks Jill! We got some shopping done, laughed, scarfed down food faster than a swarm of locusts, and made it home to put Easton down for bed. He went down easy so I got to nest a little in preparation for company coming for Jills wedding. And to top it all off, he let me sleep today! What a good sabbath!
Today Easton decided to just go for this sweet sister that sat next to us and just snuggle her so hard. I was blown away! Why doesn't he snuggle me like that!? He loved this lady and didn't even know her! However, she did look like my Grandma Rogers, so it makes me wonder..... did he think it was her? {hmmmmmmm}










No comments:
Post a Comment