Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

I feel like we have missed every major holiday together but my sister KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK. I did not expect anything at all. I had just planned to go to work and enjoy my little handsome boy at the end of the day but Jill went out of her way to make my first mother's day extremely special on saturday since I had to work. 
They day started with waking up to my sweet Easton, waffles in bed, (smothered in strawberries....yummmm!), a rose, and then Easton was snatched away to go get his present for me. He came in with a shadow box with his hand and foot prints. Also included was a very good potrait of Easton drawn by Tessa. 😂  Easton came in with a Kendra Scott bag over his arm and the BIGGEST most proud grin I have ever seen him give lol. After enjoying breakfast we went and did face masks and got our makeup done.  (while Easton napped- the day was too exciting for him).We then got the freedom of the day to go to downtown McKinney and have a girls evening with good food and quiet time at Harvest... SO CUTE. It was so nice to be able to sit and rock Easton and enjoy the food without being cramped into a table space. Would definetly go there again.
Best first mother's day ever. Can't wait for Jeff to get here!











 Shouts to Khrisandra for being the BEST friends and aunt to come to Texas to help us out. She is amazing.









 To add to the mother's day suprise, these bad boys are what my parents decided to get me for mother's day. The stinkers.... they were out shopping for SECONDHAND washer and dryer and sent a picture of the ones they " were getting" and I come home from work to these. Brand new. Beautiful. Large capacity..... I am so blessed.... and spoiled lol



No comments:

Post a Comment