Saturday, April 15, 2017

Double Circle Ranch

Easton goes to the Ranch! Yesterday we decided to hop in the truck and head to the ranch with Jen and the boys, oh and Summer too! Easton and I were suppose to stay the whole weekend but SOMEBODY has decided to not poop for a week now so we are trying to get that crap shoot moving. 
I needed this so bad. I have felt so emotionally, physically, and mentally just run down after the past couple weeks and looking onto the next couple weeks. The weather was beautiful, the company is THE BEST, and the food was DELISH. We explored, got dirty, got wet, laughed, cried, found geods, made boats, grilled steaks, and took lots of pictures. I love these people. 



















Purple Nirples and Sugar Dog ears 😂








 *whistle*





She strikes not only once...



 But twice!!!













 I'm the meanest.

























No comments:

Post a Comment