Friday, March 3, 2017

Resignation of Degradation.

Today I resigned.
I resigned from probably any sane person's dream job.
But I didn't resign from the JOB, I resigned from degradation.
After a lot of prayer and thought and tears and battles, I decided it be best. The offers I received were sincerely humbling, frustrating, unfair but fair, and ultimately not something I was willing to commit to.   I won't lie, I was planning on working there forever. It was an unit that I really had come to love and enjoy, not because of the field but because of the people. I felt I truly belonged there but others felt differently and things were said and people were believed and it has led to this point. 
I want to say that I am angry and upset. But I feel as though this is just a rough and jacked stepping stone onto something greater. I felt relief and peace throughout the meeting and deciding my decision. We are praying and hoping that this truly humbling experience will be for not and we move forward as Heavenly Father wants us to. 
Growing up and being an adult and providing for your family is HARD. Trying to know what to do for your family and wanting it to be right is SO much HARDER. 
I have been looking and applying to {at this point} probably hundreds of jobs. I have gotten a few feedbacks so we are anxious to hear how these turn out. I am particularly excited about the pediatric urgent care that called yesterday from Dallas, Texas. I think it would be SO fun and an amazing experience. 
Prayers and fasting!
On to the next adventure:
Happier, Healthier, and Stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment