The man sitting next to Dad is Uncle Dallas. He is the last one left on my Griffin side of the generation of my grandma and grandpa. He was the husband of my Great Aunt Velma who was the sister to my grandpa Robert Griffin. Next to him his my Uncle Ernie and my Uncle David, Uncle Bill is there but he is behind me. I have only a couple pictures of me with my grandpa, none with my grandma, but I have no memories of either. So I figured, pictures are the best way to save memories of the generations before us. There are 3 generations between Easton and his Great Great Uncle Dallas. It blows Jeff and I's mind sometimes that my grandparents were alive through some of the greatest of America's history. Guess that makes me pretty lucky!
| Uncle Bill (on the right) |
| Wavin' to the fan. He's got the Griffin jowels. |
In other news Easton has been feeling pretty cruddy. He's got boogers out of the wazoo and a pretty sad cough. We're doing our best with keeping him humidified, sucked out, and propped up, so he can breathe. Prayers that he gets better soon! I hate not knowing how to fix it. :(
He sleeps like an angel though, just like his Dad. I on the other hand sleep like a venus fly trap.
No comments:
Post a Comment