Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Date of Supposed Birth

 Happy due date to our Easton James.
 Over the past couple days our attachment to him has gone through the roof. Jeff wakes me up at 2 am to show me how angelic he is sleeping before we wake him up to eat. He is officially 7lbs 4oz and 19 inches long.  I was holding him this morning feeding him and realized he is getting HEAVY! I'm so excited for him to grow and start interacting but I'm definitely going to miss him being so tiny and small.
 Jeff has been incredible from day 1. I think it's safe to say he is the baby's number 1 provider. He takes such good care of him.  He is way better and faster at feeding, changing, and giving talks to calm him down. He went Christmas shopping for him this morning and got him the sweetest things. He is going to have the best bond with this kiddo.

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks since he decided to grace us with his presence. Time is flying. Despite the long road, I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow as a mom, nurse, and wife with this experience. We will forever be grateful for the life of this precious piece of heaven we get to call ours.


  Behold..... Feetson
 Disclaimer, not born at Providence

No comments:

Post a Comment