Despite the hectic and untraditional Christmas morning it was a fun day of being with family and talking to family and going to church for the first time in WEEKS. Jeff out did himself this year. I got called in to work at 1 am so he was Dad, Santa, and Mom for the night. He hung the stockings with care, wrapped gifts, took care of the baby, and was home from Jordan and Ashley to show up and surprise the whole family! I got home and went up stairs to grab my camera because I forgot it from Christmas Eve festivities and I hear this babbling! I was so confused! I didn't think Easton learned to talk over night! As I come up stairs everyone is up and Jordan and Ashley are just hanging out! Such a fun surprise, they will be a blast having them here this week.
Since they were here and it was already 8:30/9:00 we all at our house postponed our gift opening for after church so we could go next door to surprise the rest of the gang.
After a rapid unwrapping we all got ready for church. Jeff and I just stayed for sacrament. The baby was hungry and I was quickly crashing from lack of sleep.
We got home and started our gifts and Jeff seriously knocked it out of the park. He was so thoughtful and great with all of his gifts and plans! Kenai loved ripping his gifts apart and Easton was content to be fed. Haha. My gifts for Jeff were pretty subpar this year but I'm hoping he still enjoys reading every one of them lol. Books, NBA 2k16, snow boots, an american history trivia game, more books, a library card set. What more could a nerd want! Jeff got me moccasins ( SO COMFY), a backpack picnic set, a hammock with a mosquito net (GENIUS), a book, snow pants, something coming in the mail, and a trip home( I COULD CRY HAPPY TEARS)!!!!! + also got me an echo dot from Amazon. So stinking cool! It came a little late but it is seriously so neat!
Easton got a tummy time pillow with a playmat and binkies :)
We were simple this year but I can honestly say I'm not in the least dissapointed. What else could a girl want: a handsome husband, a healthy boy, and a goofy pup.
Merry Christmas everyone. We sure are blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment