Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Mom

Tonight is the first night I have felt pretty helpless as a mom. Easton is getting bililight therapy for borderline levels. Now that I can't hold him that is ALL I want to do. Of course when they go to set him up and cover his eyes, he is wide awake. I felt so bad, I felt like I was missing out on a precious moment to enjoy his sweet stares.
We also went to the store today for essentials- we were only gone for 2 hours and I swear I heard MY baby crying ALL through Target. It made me so anxious to get back to him.
Tonight is also the first night without Dad, I feel like we are incomplete. Jeff has been such a blessing and an amazing Dad already. I love the sweet demeanor he uses anytime he is near the baby. We miss you Dad!



No comments:

Post a Comment