We made the long drive next door for the ward Halloween festivities and man was it nice to see real life people I actually enjoy talking to. The evening was short but that is just enough for me! Jeff and I raided (took the whole box of it haha) the candy and took off back home before anyone would know the wiser ;)
Of course we had to document that I actually showered and put makeup on. That is REALLY rare these days... and thanks to snap chat for having skeleton stickers to put an anatomically correct skeleton baby in. Lol
We officially have made it to 32.5 weeks. That's 5 whole days after our goal date! Feeling pretty proud of myself but getting pretty doggone tired. I think my body is trying to tell me it's done today. Too many contractions, and not enough sleep. I think I am mentally starting to fight being aware of contractions, just so I don't have to go back in. Ha ha. ... ope, I lied.... here's one now.....
Anyhow, on to week 33!

No comments:
Post a Comment