I am in love.....
I've wanted a wrap for a while but couldn't commit to paying the high price for one. They're pretty pricey for a ridiculously long piece of fabric but when I was shopping at Fred Meyer for food for the rest of our stay they had Moby Wraps and I figured heck why not! So I used the gift card the hospital had given us and paid $12 for all my food and the wrap. I probably picked a poor time to try it with the baby being really awake but he was getting fussy and I figured it would be a good testament of how comfortable he would be in it. Once I got him in there he instantly knocked out. Ha! I've heard that you can't put babies in here under a certain age or size or weight or whatever but I also read a lot of articles how important they can be for NICU babies. Also our discharge nurses highly recommended them for keeping baby safe from other people and their germy hands. Sold.




No comments:
Post a Comment