Sunday, July 24, 2016

Bringing Home the Bacon

It has been an exciting week for Jeff and I. 
Jeff was hired as a substitute teacher for the Matanuska Borough School District and I was signed on by Mat-su Regional Medical Center in the OB department.

What a time to be alive! 
Now that I've got a big kid job I realized I've got to save like a big kid to be able to afford getting things to start work haha. I've got a pretty good list going of things I need to purchase such as: scrubs, pediatric/adult stethoscope, killer pens, socks, long sleeve shirts, bomb snacks, you know- important things. haha. My amazon cart is getting pretty full and I can see my bank account sweating. 
We are so excited for these huge steps forward in our careers. We are still working on Jeff's school plans but they're coming a long! So for now we wait until school starts, my AK license to come in, and pay checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment