Thursday, October 8, 2015

Everest

A lot of days I feel like I'm getting up to climb Mt.Everest. As in, that's how much effort it takes to get out of bed, to clean, to get ready, to do homework, to study, to do ANYTHING. Now, I suppose with that analogy, I could climb Mt.Everest if I could clean my house. Not so. Cleaning the house takes way more effort. 
With the great strep of 2015 (man it is a rough one), and the past week, a lot of our homely duties have been quite easily pushed aside. I feel like I haven't seen Jeff in 3 weeks. We're always so busy or have something else to do or we just don't feel good, *me*, and go to bed way earlier than the other. I suppose it's about time we go on a date or something, I don't know. 
We've been eye balling this movie since we were in Alaska and Jeff has been begging me to go, but AGAIN, EFFORT. I have no desire to get out of the house, get stuff done, put on makeup, do my hair.  Essentially anything to make myself look beautiful for my husband. I feel quite frequently extremely guilty for the lack of wife I have been to my poor husband. The only time I get even remotely decent is on Sundays and even then it's touch and go. So with my $100 gift card I decided to not only treat myself but my husband and dress up for the night ( don't get too excited it's just for tonight). Time for a date night. Everest was a fairly good movie but you know, I missed half of it so you'll have to ask Jeff. (Thanks for the genetics Dad)- apparently my lactose intolerance is getting worse, can't even have butter of my popcorn. Freaking crime. It was a really good time till about 30 seconds before the climax. *perfect timing*. So again, ask Jeff how it went. Lol.
We cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment