To put to words how hard of a week it has been would be near impossible. I've sat and have tried to think of multiple ways to express my emotions and moments of near un-repair into words or into thoughts or into anything tangible of being able to fix of my self and it has been nearly back breaking. Any tips or tricks? Send them express mail this way. Its almost embarassing to say that opening the door to Kenai when I get home has been my saving grace the last few days. Out of pure embarassement and the demoralizing of nature, I will spare the details but it's safe to say that conference will be more than a breath of fresh air ( I hope). The prayers in my heart have began to over lap and so I don't think there is much room for anymore begs for forgiveness or pleads for mercy. It's extremely hard to recuperate from things that demoralize, humiliate, and destroy what was once thought of as good reputation. It has been more than screamed at me that I am unworthy of the extremely generous blessings I have recieved lately and that it is because of the humanbeing I am that I do not deserve them. Or so it feels. By this point in the week a normal, spiritually savvy person can make a good quote out of their situation and turn this sad sailboat around but I'm pretty beyond that point. Hopefully and most anxiously I will be writing of said good quote after this weekend. I'm beyond excited to hear what the disciples of the Lord have for me to learn.

No comments:
Post a Comment