Saturday, September 5, 2015

Making a Home.

 I love making houses homes. It's a good hobby I would venture to say. The front of our house needed some SERIOUS help. The past couple days I've dedicated a few hours to hacking and pulling the weeds. They're nasty. The ants under them are nasty. Luckily I've had cute help. Today the weather was too good not to; we got to work on planting our flowers, pushing back up the vine and trimming it, cleaning out under the pre-existing plants, hoeing the other half of the yard,  ripping off the door trim so it can be replaced, adding a few boulders ( "that's a nice boulder"). Yet, there are so many other things to get done. We just ran out of time, we've got other things to do.  
Kenai was such a helper. He would try to help dig the flower holes, ( or dig the flowers up, could go either way) spread the dirt ALL OVER .... including my hair and pants.... roll the flowers over, carry off weeds, such a good helper hahaha. He really did dig a hole for me to plant one of the flowers though. It was too funny. I love family projects that make our house a home.
 How can you resist that face!
 Helper
 Tada!
 Just adding a wreath to the door added 15 points to our curb appeal.



No comments:

Post a Comment