Friday, September 11, 2015

Jealous

Kenai is not too happy with me or Jeff right now. He has some jealousy issues.
We are here at Kasey and Aubrey's for a day or two after dr appointments and family anniversary pictures and we thought Kenai would be in puppy heaven with a big back yard he didn't have to be chained up in. Nope. He would rather be inside. He is following us around like a little kid in a new unfamiliar place, if he could hold our hands he probably would. Anytime he is outside he rolls around in the water and dirt so he stinks it up, he's had two baths since we've been here. (Like 8 hrs lol). Jeff was holding Sawyer this morning and Kenai was NOT having it. He was throwing such an attitude rolling his eyes and staring at him. I'm pretty sure he rolled his eyes at one point too lol.


Luckily for him we have no babies in our house so he is still the center of attention.


I love our fur baby. :)

P.S. We did family/anniversary pics and I'M IN LOVE. Kenai was such a good boy for pics and if he wasn't in them he sure tried to be. Shelby was so fun and sweet  and Colbe was a bomb dog sitter. I can't wait to see the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment