I don't know if you can see, and I sure wish I had a cuter pic of it but Kenai lost his first baby teeth! I didn't even know dogs did that! He was playing with his bear and I realized he had a really toothy (toothless) grin. I snagged him a few more times and I realized he had two tiny little holes where his front two teeth were. TALK ABOUT ADORABLE. I LOVE his baby teeth. They're so spaced out and cute and tiny. I will be extremely sad to see them go. Maybe he won't bite as much with the new teeth ;) ( wishful thinking lol..... I know) I also realized that he has one on the bottom missing right in the middle so his tongue kind curves in there..... I really don't think there will be a time I don't love his little features. This weekend we also moved him up to a big dog kennel. Since it was puppy day Saturday at tractor supply, they had tons of things on sale including crates. We were planning on getting one for flights to Alaska, etc., anyway so might as well get them while they're on sale! Hopefully he doesn't grow out of this one too soon!
Slow down puppy!


No comments:
Post a Comment