Sunday, March 29, 2015

Dreams


We have dreams: Okay, I have dreams.
*and Jeff supports them*


I'm pulling in August for a puppy and this house. 
Fun fact: it's the house my sister started her family in and I spent a lot of my child/pre-teen years in. My heart hurt when I heard it was available because I knew we wouldn't be here to enjoy it for the summer but we're PRAYING and hoping Jen will save our spot for us while we're gone --Run all the pesky new neighbors off until we can get back and claim it. It's comfortable and perfect and I already have the couches to match.
Jeff warns me to not get my hopes up, which I am trying not to do, but when you have the strong inclination to be there and want them so much, it's impossible not to. 
So, we're praying. 
feel free to join in with us. i'd appreciate the support :)

2 comments: