Jeff recently decided he loves to read again. He finished his birthday book by Phil Robertson, working on his Christmas book " 7 Tipping Points That Saved the World" or something like that, he has a book in the mail, AND he's reading the Bible. Who knew I had a bookworm?? I didn't! I personally love to read but I am an extremely picky reader but once I get on a book I'm hooked and beg for the next of the series. I wish I had more time for leisure reading but that will have to wait for the summer I guess. *Wump wa*
Personal Favorites:
Fire and the Covenant
(Aka: 17 miracles)
Abinidi
Alma
Alma the Younger
Ammon
Daughters of Jared
(highly recommend these if you have a hard time reading the Book of Mormon - they bring it to life for me and give the prophets real lives and personal characters)
Esther
if you can't tell by my top favorites list, I'm a church based historical fiction junky. I don't really care for the sci-fi future junk. If it has a true story behind it, I am ALL IN. Jeff loves anything to do with history or government. So I guess we kind like the same things except for the government part and boring part. (No offense Jeffè. I love you)
As long as he wears his glasses while he reads I don't care what he's got his nose in.
He's just adorable.
(Aka: 17 miracles)
Abinidi
Alma
Alma the Younger
Ammon
Daughters of Jared
(highly recommend these if you have a hard time reading the Book of Mormon - they bring it to life for me and give the prophets real lives and personal characters)
Esther
if you can't tell by my top favorites list, I'm a church based historical fiction junky. I don't really care for the sci-fi future junk. If it has a true story behind it, I am ALL IN. Jeff loves anything to do with history or government. So I guess we kind like the same things except for the government part and boring part. (No offense Jeffè. I love you)
As long as he wears his glasses while he reads I don't care what he's got his nose in.
He's just adorable.

No comments:
Post a Comment