Although we were a little tardy, we couldn't help but catch the fever after watching the movie Elf. Late at night we pulled out any boxes we could find with decorations inside. We couldn't find a nativity or tree that night but luckily I had more place that the tree could've been and my parents have 15 too many nativity sets so we snatched one per jeff request. The light tree in our room was a quick fix to our Christmas fever.
The tree I found out in the shed is rusting out and falling apart but it was worth the effort and watching Jeff become OCD over perfect lighting and ornament placement lol. I didn't know he was so passionate about it.
Before we started tree decorating we decided we needed our own stocking and ornament to start our first Christmas together! The pickings were slim but I think jeff got exactly what he wanted: a bear ornament and cat stalking. (Heaven help me.) I hope he knows he has to use that for the rest of his life now! We also took the liberty to write a Christmas list even though we have no expectations of getting any of it lol. Still fun:)
Can't wait to head to Mesa at the end of this week to see Papa T and then to Utah to see Jordan and Ashley!
Feliz Navidad!
Katie wants: a golden retriever, gopro,ski trip.
Jeff wants: hair, a baby, a smile on my face. (If he cleans my kitchen like he did today, there will always be a smile on my face :P








No comments:
Post a Comment