Thursday, November 6, 2014

He.

I was watching Jeff eat a gnarly green apple he mixed up with green grapes on the shopping list and just sat there and thought about how STINKING HANDSOME, hilarious, sweet, and dedicated he is. How often he makes my bad days better, dances through the house just to make me chuckle, yells as loud as he can "she loves me grandma!!" when I deny him fishy kisses. How often he tells me my food tastes good when I know it probably doesn't more often than not. Kicks me in the thigh at two in the morning or takes care of everything grandma needs so I can sleep in. He makes me enjoy his company and smile with every quirky thing he does. I have so many people I know that have someone that they are head over heals for but they want to "experience life" first, date around, blah blah blah.  Pray about it, move forward with it, do it. I'll be honest, I wasn't "swept off my feet" or had "butterflies" with the first kiss (that's not Jeff's style).  He made me happy, I knew that he would make me a happier, better person, I wanted to help him with his challenges as he helped me with mine, he loved his Heavenly Father with all his heart, and I know I drove him crazy and I liked that. Marrying this bearded chicken legged man was the best decision I have ever made and I would do it over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment